The Miners’ Guild is responsible for the excavation and handling of Eorzea’s mineral wealth, be it ores, fossils, precious stones, or otherwise. It should come as no surprise, then, that their most eager customers are the realm’s blacksmiths and goldsmiths.
To fully master the advanced techniques developed by the great mining nation of Ul’dah, miners must undertake a wide range of tasks, from the meticulous prospecting of the most minute deposits to large-scale civil engineering. The guild staunchly subscribes to the theory of continental drift, and as such many among its ranks for their patron deity Oschon, the Wanderer.
In addition to their unexcelled prowess at throwing rocks, miners also use their skills to debilitate enemies with mineral compositions.
Throughout their travels, miners are always able to put their skills to use in the field or in dungeons to earn some gil.
- Copper Ore – A decent-sized piece of rock containing the metal copper.
- Little Worm – A common worm that lives in the soil.
- Saltpeter – A translucent crystalline substance often used in making glass, firesand, and dyes.
- Silex – A pure-white sand made up of finely ground silica.
- Silver Ore – A decent-sized piece of rock containing the semi-precious metal silver.
- Lay of the Land
- Wrist Flick